vaude cycle clothing Vaude Sleeping bags Down , Vaude Alpstein 450 Down Hydro Blue Sleeping bags,vaude clothing usa,Various Colors vaude clothing new york,Colorful And Fashion-Forward
Our 3-seasons quilt concept - liberating simplicity, liberating comfort. The ultra-lightweight down sleeping bag with an H-chamber construction is filled with 450 grams of high-quality 850-fill power goose down obtained in accordance with the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Extremely lightweight and comfortable sleeping systems are possible with this quilt concept. In conjunction with your obligatory sleeping pad or air mattress, insulation at the back of the sleeping bag is superfluous - thermal insulation is provided by the mat. This not only saves weight and distributes the down fill more efficiently, it also creates more freedom of movement and comfort. Minimalists and those used to rectangular sleeping bags might forgo a hood due to weight or comfort reasons. However, to ensure a restful night’s sleep in borderline temperatures, an optional hood is included with the bag. To avoid slipping off the mat - and for the most effective heat retention - the quilt can be attached to all standard mats with hi-frequency welded edges with all-purpose clips. The textile materials are certified according to the bluesign® standard. Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Lightweight fabrics with water repellent treatment
- Body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- New, anatomical thermal collar
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Filling: 95% goose down class I, 5% Feathers. Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Weight: 750 G
- Volume: 0,000 L
- Sleeping Bag Length: 205,00 CM
- Shoulder Width: 80,00 CM
- Foot Width: 55,00 CM
- Extreme: -21
- Comfort: 1
- Limit: -4
- Fill Weight: 450,00 G
- Total Weight: 850,00
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Mummy_l: The classic sleeping bag shape. The mummy cut is recognized by its conical shape: the sleeping bag narrows toward the feet. Its body hugging shape minimizes the amount of air that needs to be warmed up for better thermal efficiency. The cut also means that less material is used than in other shapes. This makes the sleeping bag lighter at a comparable thermal performance and it can be packed down smaller.
- Ultralight: The Ultralight icon identifies VAUDE backpacks that belong to the lightest in their class available on the market today. Their minimal weight is made possible by extremely lightweight materials and by paring them down to the most necessary features.
- H-baffles_l: All of our down sleeping bags are made with a chamber construction which distributes the sleeping bag fill separate chambers that prevent the down from sliding around. The simplest construction is the H-chamber construction.
- Thermal_collar_l: Thermal collar
- 3d-foot_section_l: 3D footbox
- Inner_pocket_l: Inner pocket
- Storage_packsack_l: Storage packsack
- kompression_packsack_l: Compression packsack
Welcome to our VAUDE Alpstein 450 Down special offer! Think in utterly stylish USA
when you want to renew your outdoor material. utterly stylish USA
is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like VAUDE so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Sleeping bags.
FeaturesComfort limit temperature:
5 to -5 °c Weight:
VAUDE - Sleeping bags - Down,Comfort limit temperature: 5 to -5 °c,Weight: under 1kg